Huron Automatic Screw Company offers a comprehensive selection of high-quality custom fasteners, bolts, and other components.
Huron Automatic Screw Company is highly regarded in the fastener manufacturing industry for their attention to detail and high-quality craftsmanship. Consequently, many loyal customers return again and again for their custom fastener and component needs. As a premier manufacturer and supplier of threaded fasteners and machined parts, Huron Automatic Screw Company serves fastener distributors, component manufacturers, and original equipment manufacturers across a variety of industries. Huron Automatic Screw Company manufactures all types of products and prides itself in taking custom orders from prototype to production.
Some of the various products Huron Automatic Screw Company offers include:
- Double End Studs – these are available with thread diameters ranging from ¼” and M6 through 1-5/16” and M30 in a variety of materials such as carbon, alloy, B7, B8M, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, hi-temp A-286 and Inconel. Orders are available from 1 piece prototypes up to 100,000+ piece production runs.
- Special Machined Nuts – these are available in a wide array of shapes and sizes. Hex and square sizes begin at 5/16” and run through 2” in diameter in materials such as carbon, alloy, and stainless steels.
- Special Bolts – All types of special bolts are available with a variety of hex, round, and square heads to meet customer’s specifications. Materials, thread types, and lengths vary widely and quantities range from single prototype productions to large production orders.
- Wheel Studs – A large variety of serrated and non-serrated wheel studs are available in product sizes ranging from ½” to 1-5/16” in diameter. Metric threads are also available. Almost any kind of material is available as required by the customer and special heat treat, plating, and corrosion resistant finishes are also available upon request.
- Straight Pins – these are offered in a number of different diameters and lengths and general OD tolerances can be held as tight as +/- 0.0005” with centerless grinding and CNC equipment.
- Special Spacers – these are available in diameters ranging from ¼” to 1-5/8” and thicknesses ranging from 3/16” to 5” or more. Common materials include carbon, alloy, stainless steel, and aluminum but virtually no material or quantity is off limits.
- Tapered Dowels – tapered and slotted cones that act as a special lock washer in wheel end applications are available.
Furthermore, Huron Automatic Screw Company specializes in unique shapes and configurations of all components and can work directly with customers to design and manufacture custom pieces. Interested customers are encouraged to contact Huron Automatic Screw Company to send in product drawings and specifications for a competitive bid.
About Huron Automatic Screw Company
With over 80 years of experience, Huron Automatic Screw Company is highly regarded in the fastener manufacturing industry for product excellence and quick turnaround, making us an ideal partner to handle your prototype through production quantity jobs. Our precision machined threaded fasteners, pins, spacers and other parts are purchased by fastener distributors, component manufacturers and OEMs across the United States and go into a wide variety of components such as axles, power trains, suspensions, engines and steering components.
Our tradition of quality and our use of innovative modern manufacturing practices have been our company’s competitive edge in manufacturing precision machined products. Add to that our reputation for on-time delivery and competitive prices, and you’ve got every answer you need to give us a try on your next project.